Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This Week....


Sixteen Years ago I began an experiment which became my Web site. My site is hosted by Badpuppy and I am very grateful to them for all their support.


Sixteen years and six months ago my nephew Jeremy was born. Six months ago he became an angel. He was well loved and is really missed.



A few years ago I met a fantastic young man. Ryan Meyers. He is a dynamo in everything he does. From working part time he went on to become a manager and in another area he was in a few videos... now he owns his own production company. The management position has come to an end but his company, Hybrid Boys, is ongoing. (there is a link on the right).

All of the things that I have mentioned above would appreciate your love and support.
Remember.... Pay It Forward!

No comments: