Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just Because


Well it has been a very busy season.. and the new store has not opened yet... so I am still waiting on that. In the mean time I have been very busy with Dr's appointments. I have been going to either consults or for tests 4 out of 7 days a week. Oh and yes also PT. Havent got results from any yet but things seem to be improving.
I have made friends with some of the guys on CBL Tampa and one .. Josh .. has started his own site to help gay guys who are thinking of suicide. I am going to put a link at the bottom of my blogs for the site. If you are interested in helping or have thoughts leaning to that .. please check it out. He has been thru alot and is a really great guy... btw he is only 18. If you get time check him out on CBL or thru his site Just Because

No comments: