Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Some thoughts .....

It’s hard to put into words the feelings I’ve been experiencing lately…
I have worked for 2 gay chats sites … both owners were either less than honest or lacking in integrity to the point that I could no longer stay. I have recently gone back to visit the some of the models that are left, to give them some support. We were all friends when I worked there, and most of us still are. In the most recent visit I was greeted with being told how much the owner enjoyed using me and later a moderator gave a very smart ass remark to a suggestion that would help the site.I know when my work is not appreciated and I won’t be back.

I have received several e-mails asking me to open my own site. If I had the cash I would. But it is very expensive and takes a lot more time than I can put into it with my job.

I was planning on going to NY this summer … but I guess that is off also. I don’t know what went wrong with the plans but since I can’t get any response … I’ll save the money and stay home.

I don’t want this to sound like a pity me thing… I just need to vent a bit. When you spend years trying to build a site and friendships, it isn’t easy to jsut walk away.
I want to wish the models all the best and hope they do well in the future. I also would like to keep the friendships that were made with chatters and models.

No comments: